Watch video: Chocolate and dogs - how much is too much?

Why is chocolate poisonous to dogs? What is the difference between dark, milk and white chocolate? How much is too much and what should you do if your dog does get hold of some chocolate?

In this video, veterinary surgeon Anna Marshall talks about the dangers of the theobromine in chocolate to dogs and answers some of these questions.

Anna explains some possible symptoms of chocolate poisoning / chocolate toxicity such as dribbling, agitation, vomiting, diarrhoea, twitching and even convulsions.

0:00 Introduction
0:19 The differences between dark chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate
0:41 How much chocolate is poisonous to large dogs?
1:14 How much chocolate is poisonous to small dogs?
1:32 Why can dogs eat doggy chocolates?
1:47 What to do if your dog has eaten some chocolate?
2:10 Signs of chocolate poisoning

Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/naturallyhappydogs
Watch 100's of other dog training, behaviour and more videos on www.naturallyhappydogs.com
This video has been viewed 168 times